Effective 12/18/2023, we have migrated all learners from ActiveBatch Academy in the MyASCI portal to Redwood University. This transition offers users an improved, updated, seamless learning experience designed to optimize our on-demand product training and certification offerings.
Through the new learning experience at Redwood University, customers and partners who develop, administer and use automation in their roles will be able to deepen their proficiency, elevate their level of expertise and validate their skills working with Redwood solutions.
What do I need to know?
If I am already an active student in ActiveBatch Academy, how do I access the new Redwood University?
If customers have completed at least one course in ActiveBatch Academy, their learning progress has been migrated to Redwood University. Learners can visit university.redwood.com and click “Forgot Password” to set a new password. If you did not receive a password reset email (be sure to check your spam folder), please email [email protected].
Will my course completions and certification history be available in Redwood University?
Yes. Only completed courses and certifications were migrated to Redwood University. All student completion records will be migrated by the start of the new year.
How do I request access to ActiveBatch training for the first time?
Customers new to Redwood or customers new to ActiveBatch training should request Redwood University access by visiting Redwood University Register | Redwood. You will receive a registration email and then set up your password.
Do Redwood University registrations ever expire?
As long as you are associated with an active customer or partner account, Redwood University registrations do not expire.
Is there a cost for customers or partners to take training through Redwood University?
Currently, there is no additional cost to customers or partners accessing training at Redwood University.
Once I have signed in to Redwood University, what learning path should I start with?
- Operators will be guided through the fundamentals of monitoring job executions, including running or scheduling automation, controlling the overall schedules and SLAs and troubleshooting possible errors.
- Developers will learn how to build automation workflows, ranging from creating single jobs to orchestrating complex end-to-end processes. Course material covers both the usage of our no-code editor and scripting possibilities, encompassing all fundamental and advanced automation properties, including triggers, conditional flows, parameter handling, alerting, and more.
- Administrators will learn how to integrate our platform with their IT landscape. Topics include managing connections, infrastructure setup, promotion paths, users, roles and privileges management.
Will I still use Single Sign-On (SSO) to access my training in Redwood University?
No. All users will use the Redwood University Sign In page to sign into their training.
What browsers will work best with the Redwood University platform?
Redwood University is a modern software-based solution that runs in a web browser. To get the most out of your experience, please make sure you are using one of the following supported browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: The latest two versions.
- Google Chrome: The latest two versions.
- Apple Safari: The latest two versions.
- Mozilla Firefox: The latest two versions.
Can I complete training on my iPad or other mobile device?
Yes, Redwood University is responsive on all devices.
Who can I contact with questions about the new Redwood University?
Please contact [email protected] with any questions about Redwood University training and certification.