SQL Server Scheduling
- DTS Package
- SQL Server Scheduling Job
- SQL Server Report
- SSIS Package
- T-SQL Block
SQL Server's scheduling capabilities are extended by the ActiveBatch Job Scheduler combining and managing SQL Server functions with other workflows or jobs. ActiveBatch supports the running of SQL Server jobs on its server or on other systems running the SQL Server client. In addition ActiveBatch gives the designer a choice between agent and "agent-less" access to the SQL Server systems for invoking the SQL Server task, and incorporating these tasks into "end to work" flows on other systems and additional applications.
SQL Server users can now receive the full benefit from ActiveBatch's ability to
- Single point of scheduling to easily integrate SQL Server jobs with other scripts and applications all managed through the ActiveBatch job scheduler.
- Stored Procedures can be incorporated into any workflow.
- Job chaining across multiple SQL Server systems giving operators the ability to communicate and manage multiple SQL Server jobs.
- Pass information from SQL Server databases to other servers, databases, or applications.
- Improved reliability through ActiveBatch non cluster failover, checkpoint restarts, and workload balancing.
- Integrating File, Resource, and Variable Constraints with SQL jobs, DTS and SSIS Packages, to reduce errors and ensure that data is in fact valid.
- Customizable and flexible alerting for SQL server jobs finally give organizations peace of mind knowing that their data will be up to date each and every day.
ActiveBatch adds its advanced scheduling capabilities, such as Checkpointing, constraints or dependencies, monitoring or alerting or from the Integrated Jobs Library such as FTP, SFTP, FTPS or even Web Services to your workflows by coupling the business execution logic found in SQL Server with the robust framework that ActiveBatch has to offer.
ActiveBatch can help your organization improve the integration of SQL Server with other jobs, scripts and applications into workflows that has been proven to reduce errors by eliminating complex scripting, improve service levels and allowing for a reduced cost of operations through centralized and integrated control of disparate and disconnected Systems and applications.
Check our Integrated Jobs Library details for more specific information.